Time & Location
Jun 18, 2022, 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Philadelphia, 401 S Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
What's going down
You are invited to join me on a brunch cruise on Saturday, June 18th! I'm so grateful to have been alive for 25 years, and I'd like to celebrate with friends and pals who have supported me along the way. It's also Juneteenth weekend, so I would like to be surrounded by my people.
The cost of the ticket includes:
- A two-hour cruise on the Delaware River
- Delicious brunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (menu to be circulated)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Spectacular views of the Philadelphia skyline and waterfront landmarks
- Onboard entertainment and DJ music for fun from start to finish (access to outdoor party decks as well)
Dress Code (from the cruise website)
Casual -- Come aboard for a good time! We encourage casual attire that is informal and comfortable, yet clean and professional (khakis, nice jeans, dresses, casual button-ups/blouses) for your day on the water.
One of my nicknames is "the CDC" so you all know I take this seriously and I want us all to be healthy at the end of this. It's preferable that all guests are fully vaccinated. Masks will never be discouraged, so please come wearing what's comfortable for you. If you're going to be popping out a lot that week, please try and get tested before you join us ❤️ Surprisingly, I'm not rich, so we don't have the entire yacht to ourselves. However, we do have access to outdoor air, which is a plus. We highly recommend getting testing the week of the cruise. Penn people with quick result turnaround times, if you can get tested Thursday or Friday, that would be great.
Thank you all for your commitment to make this as safe as possible!